Registered as a Not for Profit Company in Masdar City in Abu Dhabi, the Clean Energy Business Council is the pre-eminent organisation representing the private sector involved in the clean energy sector across the MENA region.
Our goal is to establish a dialogue between the public and private sectors to drive the development of appropriate and much needed regulation and policy to support the development of this vital sector.
If your goal is to be a leader in the clean energy sector anywhere in the MENA region, then becoming a member of the CEBC is likely to be for you.
VISION AND MISSION
The CEBC is a Not for Profit Organisation with a mission to:
- Establish a leading forum for companies and government entities focused on the development and deployment of clean energy in the MENA region;
- Promote the clean energy industry beginning to flourish in the region and inform the wider community of the benefits of the sector;
- Collaborate with government agencies and other stakeholders in policy development and regulation of this rapidly developing and exciting sector;
- Develop a series of strategic alliances with research institutions, international associations, media and others to drive the delivery of clean energy solutions for MENA;
- Coordinate the gathering of data and information on the sector to ensure relevant benchmarking and transparency in the sectors development; and
- Support and assist governments, industry and the community in the region to meet low carbon targets and sustainability goals.