To filter upcoming events, please click on the categories listed below, or use the menu links to the left.
To view more information on each event, click on show content underneath each event title.
To reset filters that you have applied, click the ‘reset‘ button to the right.
Tue22May20183:00 pmOnline webinarShow contentConcentrating Solar Heat (CSH) technology is helping industrial players generate heat and steam cleanly.Heat demand in industrial processes is much greater than electricity demand (74% vs 26% respectively). In fact, globally, industrial heat demand outstrips total electricity demand in all sectors.With this in mind, the World Bank's MENA CSP Knowledge & Innovation Program has organized a free-to-attend webinar to learn how CSH can help companies reduce their carbon footprint and save on fuel whilst maintaining optimum performance. The CEBC invites you to join this webinar.
In this webinar, top industry experts will give you…
- What? Free Webinar: CSH solutions available today for carbon-free industrial heat and steam generation
- When? Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 3pm Dubai time
- Where? Online – Places are free but limited. Sign up here: http://bit.ly/2KnGOYy
- Practical case studies – hear how industrial processes are benefitting from CSH already;
- In-depth analysis on whether solar is a better source of heat than fossil fuels today, considering how companies are currently meeting their heat requirements;
Expert panelists include: Zaafir Waheed of ZED Solar, Siddharth Malik of Megawatt Solutions, and Svante Bundgaard of Aalborg CSP.
- An assessment on which industries can benefit from CSH, including chemicals, food and beverage, mining, textiles, oil & gas, dairy, laundries, wood processing and many more; and
- Payback time calculations for CSH projects today and the expected accumulated fossil fuel displacement over their lifecycle.
Tue12Jun201810.00AMGSTOnline WebinarShow content
With more than 6 GW of photovoltaic projects already installed, and another 2 GW in construction, Australia is fast becoming one of the biggest and most attractive markets for solar developers. This webinar will focus on analyzing the growth of PV projects with batteries in the country, a nascent but quickly developing opportunity which is expected to be fiercely competitive.
- Analyze the tariff that you should aim for to be competitive with your PV + batteries project throughout the country
- Learn about financial institutions and who-is-who in the renewable energy market in Australia, and how to get them involved in your project
- Uncover the real opportunities among the myriad of national and state level policies and tenders
- Consider the impact on profitability of network connections, 30-minute settlement periods, and the potential for more grid-support requirements, among other challenges found in this market
Thu14Jun20182PMGSTOnline WebinarShow content
Parabolic trough is the best-known CSP technology; and has made up the bulk of the Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) projects built so far. This webinar explores the evolution of this technology from the SEGS plants decades ago to the latest technology developments.
- Examine how to overcome the main challenges when constructing and operating Parabolic Trough plants
- Focus on construction – Lessons learned to optimize the construction and commissioning of CSP Parabolic Trough plants
- Predictive O&M for Parabolic Trough – consider the proven methods and techniques for predictive maintenance to ensure your project performs optimally
Wed27Jun20182.00PMGSTOnline WebinarShow content
Molten salt has become the technology of choice for solar thermal storage systems. But new materials and systems are gaining traction, such as phase change materials, solid particles, ceramics, concrete and many more.
- Hear the latest research on thermal storage materials reaching higher temperatures and withstanding larger temperature differentials, and how they will positively impact CSP’s cost-competitiveness
- Understand the commercial availability and cost of the new thermal storage technologies
- Explore how innovation can enable thermal storage to keep its cost-advantage against lithium-ion batteries over time
Mon22Oct20189.00AM onwardsGrosvenor House, Dubai Marina, United Arab EmiratesShow content
The 9th Dii Annual conference “Desert Energy Leadership Summit” is scheduled to be held on 22nd October, 2018 at the Grosvenor House, Dubai Marina, United Arab Emirates. The Desert Energy Leadership Summit, once a pioneer itself, has become THE leading event on the practical aspects of the migration towards a fully emission-free power supply in the regional and inter-regional context. The Summit will, thus, focus on the experience with concrete projects in the deserts, and the integration in the local and interconnected regional power grids and markets.
Mon26Nov201811.00 - 19.00 DAILY Za’abeel Hall 6, Dubai World Trade CentreShow content
The Big 5 Solar 2018, a premier event for the solar industry, returns for its second year on November 26 - 29, 2018 at the Dubai World Trade Centre to bring together hundreds of influential decision makers and professionals from local and international brands for 4 days of business and networking opportunities.
Exhibitors will have an exclusive opportunity to showcase solar technologies to dedicated buyers, generate new leads and meet potential business partners. Attend the 4th edition of the Global Solar Leaders' Summit for an interactive learning experience on the latest technologies and trends from industry leaders through lively debates and focus groups. Join free-to-attend onsite CPD-Certified workshops to gain insights on the latest updates and trends from honorable speakers from governments and suppliers.
Join us in building the solar community of tomorrow and secure your stand at The Big 5 Solar 2018 today. To view more information, visit the Big 5 Solar page here.
Contract person: Guia Arevalo, Marketing Coordinator
Address: Cluster C, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, UAE
Telephone: +971 4 445 367
Fax: +971 4 438 0361