To filter upcoming events, please click on the categories listed below, or use the menu links to the left.
To view more information on each event, click on show content underneath each event title.
To reset filters that you have applied, click the ‘reset‘ button to the right.
Mon26Nov201811.00 - 19.00 DAILY Za’abeel Hall 6, Dubai World Trade CentreShow content
The Big 5 Solar 2018, a premier event for the solar industry, returns for its second year on November 26 - 29, 2018 at the Dubai World Trade Centre to bring together hundreds of influential decision makers and professionals from local and international brands for 4 days of business and networking opportunities.
Exhibitors will have an exclusive opportunity to showcase solar technologies to dedicated buyers, generate new leads and meet potential business partners. Attend the 4th edition of the Global Solar Leaders' Summit for an interactive learning experience on the latest technologies and trends from industry leaders through lively debates and focus groups. Join free-to-attend onsite CPD-Certified workshops to gain insights on the latest updates and trends from honorable speakers from governments and suppliers.
Join us in building the solar community of tomorrow and secure your stand at The Big 5 Solar 2018 today. To view more information, visit the Big 5 Solar page here.
Contract person: Guia Arevalo, Marketing Coordinator
Address: Cluster C, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, UAE
Telephone: +971 4 445 367
Fax: +971 4 438 0361
Tue27Nov201811:00 amOnline WebinarShow content
As the cost of PV goes down over time, the focus on reducing costs will come from operational expenditure (OPEX) as much as, or even more so, from the CAPEX. If you are planning a new project, this webinar analyzes the state-of-the-art technologies and strategies that set you up for the lowest OPEX possible from the design stage.
To register, click here.
- Predictive & Corrective maintenance – compare traditional PV projects with new designs and components that facilitate the maintenance of the plant over time
- Learn how to manage warrantees and replacement cycles more efficiently to maximize its effect during the lifecycle of the project
- Analyze what is the impact of PV innovations such as string inverters, bifacials, 1500 volts over the day-to-day operations and maintenance of the plant
Wed28Nov201811:00 amOnline WebinarShow content
Are you efficiently using automation and analyzing the data you generate to learn and improve plant maintenance? This webinar provides an in-depth look into the latest technologies for monitoring, automation and intelligent analytics applied to PV projects.
- Hear the latest on wireless communication systems available in the market that lower BoS cost in your CAPEX whilst also lowering OPEX cost over time
- Whether you are using sensors or drones, learn how to collect effectively useful data from your plant and how to analyse it using intelligent automatic systems to monitor the operations and optimize production
- Real life case studies on how extra value was leveraged through data, machine learning, artificial intelligence technology
To register, please click here.
Tue04Dec20182:00 pmOnline WebinarShow content
Solar PV installations are booming, bringing much-needed clean and affordable energy to consumers worldwide. On the flipside, a colossal amount of waste is resulting from mushrooming PV installations; by 2016 PV waste figures were estimated between 43,000 and 250,000 metric tonnes and by 2050 PV waste could amount to 78 million metric tonnes. In this webinar, industry experts will provide you with crucial analysis on the measures that are being taken to ensure that PV remains sustainable at the end of its useful life.
- Learn about the business opportunities that will result from the need to recycle PV
- Get an overview of regulations in the main PV markets in terms of lifecycle of components and materials
- Breakthroughs that could reduce PV waste or dramatically improve recycling
To register, please click here.