To filter upcoming events, please click on the categories listed below, or use the menu links to the left.
To view more information on each event, click on show content underneath each event title.
To reset filters that you have applied, click the ‘reset‘ button to the right.
Tue22May20183:00 pmOnline webinar
Webinar - World Bank's MENA CSP Knowledge & Innovation ProgramShow contentConcentrating Solar Heat (CSH) technology is helping industrial players generate heat and steam cleanly.Heat demand in industrial processes is much greater than electricity demand (74% vs 26% respectively). In fact, globally, industrial heat demand outstrips total electricity demand in all sectors.With this in mind, the World Bank's MENA CSP Knowledge & Innovation Program has organized a free-to-attend webinar to learn how CSH can help companies reduce their carbon footprint and save on fuel whilst maintaining optimum performance. The CEBC invites you to join this webinar.
In this webinar, top industry experts will give you…
- What? Free Webinar: CSH solutions available today for carbon-free industrial heat and steam generation
- When? Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 3pm Dubai time
- Where? Online – Places are free but limited. Sign up here: http://bit.ly/2KnGOYy
- Practical case studies – hear how industrial processes are benefitting from CSH already;
- In-depth analysis on whether solar is a better source of heat than fossil fuels today, considering how companies are currently meeting their heat requirements;
Expert panelists include: Zaafir Waheed of ZED Solar, Siddharth Malik of Megawatt Solutions, and Svante Bundgaard of Aalborg CSP.
- An assessment on which industries can benefit from CSH, including chemicals, food and beverage, mining, textiles, oil & gas, dairy, laundries, wood processing and many more; and
- Payback time calculations for CSH projects today and the expected accumulated fossil fuel displacement over their lifecycle.