The 2017/2018 Academic Year is the third year of the UAE National Schools Environmental Protection Programme (the Programme). The Programme was established in 2015 to provide young people the opportunity to explore renewable, clean energy and sustainability issues. This programme is provided free of charge to students by our sponsors.
Please click here to visit our dedicated CEBC Schools website.
Through this programme, we aim to:
- Engage young people, promoting an interest in clean and renewable energies;
- Provide opportunities for students to meet successful, inspiring speakers from the clean and renewable energies sectors;
- Allow students to see first-hand the implementation of clean and renewable projects in the UAE;
- Enable students to undertake leadership opportunities; and
- Encourage students to consider a career in the clean energy sector.
To participate in the programme, schools must register their interest. Once registered, schools are then able to nominate two student Ambassadors (aged 13 years and older) for our Ambassador Programme. These Ambassadors will become representatives of their school in the programme, and are expected to share their knowledge and findings with other students at the school. In the case of a large high school, we will sometimes allow an additional one or two Ambassadors to be nominated.
Join CEBC Schools
To join the CEBC Schools Programme, please fill out the contact form on the CEBC Schools website.
Sponsor our Programme
Our programme is run free of charge to our learners, so we are always looking for new sponsors to support us! You can sponsor us by providing funding for an event or workshop, by donating your time, or by donating goods or services.
To view our 2017/2018 sponsors and to learn more about sponsorship, please click here.