Steering Group Committee
Founding Members can nominate members to the Steering Committee on an annual basis. The Steering Committee comprises of 12 representatives chosen from the Founding Member organisations.
The purpose of the Steering Committee is to drive the technical business of the Council – overseeing a number of country chapters and technical sub-committees.
The current inaugural Steering Committee includes Founding Members as well as Companies who have been instrumental in establishing the CEBC.
We thank current our Steering Committee members for their ongoing commitment to the CEBC.
- Zeina Zein Al Abidine – Hawkamah Institute
- Adil Marghub – International Finance Corporation
- Brigitte Dierckx – Gulf Suez/International Power (Founding Member)
- Dalya Al Muthanna – General Electric (Founding Member)
- Steve Mercieca – Standard & Chartered Bank (Founding Member)
- Mouhannad Makhlouf – ACWA Power
- Matthew Allen – Bloomberg New Energy Finance
- Logan Goldie-Scot – Bloomberg New Energy Finance
- Alex Beattie – Bloomberg New Energy Finance
- Simon Buerk – Edelman
- Karim Kuzbari – Adenium