This workshop will bring together speakers from a wide range of areas across the clean technology spectrum, including manpower recruiting, policy, project finance and legal. Speakers will share their extensive knowledge and unique perspectives on the shape of the job market.
Discussion will not only focus on the current job market and skills required to succeed, it will also address the skillsets that new graduates will be required to have for future employers. It will also help new graduates gauge market expectations in the near future, and will address perspectives on the current and future trends in the job market around renewables, energy efficiency and sustainability in general.
- Dr Raed Bkayrat, Managing Director, CEBC
- Professor Bassam Abu Hijleh, The British University in Dubai
- Simon Bangs, Partner & Co-founder at Sustainable Recruitment Solutions (SRS)
- Diala Hawila, Associate Programme Officer at IRENA
- Damian Regan, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Udayan Mukherjee, Partner, Dentons
- Diako Makhmalbaf, Manager at EY
This event is free to attend, but you must register in advance. If you are interested in sponsoring this event, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.