- Rajit Nanda, CIO, Acwa Power
- Rob Harker, Partner, DLA Piper
Coronavirus and the region’s energy sector
Impact of the current covid-19 crisis on the delivery of power in the Middle East and North Africa.
With the world facing an unprecedented challenge in dealing with the biggest health crisis for a century, what impact is the covid-19 outbreak having on the region’s power producers and networks?
Webinar will look at:
- Impact on key power projects across the region – as restrictions on movement tighten, what is the impact on utilities projects and delivering important energy infrastructure?
- As liquidity dries up many businesses face looming financial issues, what impact will this have on privately financed projects across the region?
- What is the impact of covid-19 outbreak on contracts and legal obligations for delivering power and completing projects?
- Impact on supply chains and delivery of key materials and technologies
- Challenges facing grid in terms of meeting shifting energy demand as offices and businesses shut down and people work from home
Register now: Click here