The Clean Energy Business Council (CEBC) is pleased to invite you to the launchevent of its annual survey report, presenting the clean energy market trends, opportunities and challenges in the MENA region. The event is free for CEBCmembers . The report answers key questions like:
- Clean energy drivers and challenges
- How is the workforce being leveraged?
- Is optimism turning into action?
- What is being done around the world to fill the gap?
- 6:30PM – Arrival and networking
- 7:00PM – Opening by Dr. Raed Bkayrat, MD of CEBC
- 7:10PM – The annual survey report by Dr. Nasser Saidi, Chairman of CEBCand Gus Schellekens, Partner at EY
- 7:30PM – Panel discussion moderated by Dr. Raed Bkayrat, Managing Director of CEBC. Speakers: Dr. Nasser Saidi (Chairman ofCEBC), Anne Le Guennec (CEO of Enova), Iwan Walters (Partner at Eversheds Sutherland), Gus Schellekens (Partner at EY), Mhairi Main Garcia (Partner at Dentons)
- 8:00PM – Q & A
- 8:30PM – Event Finishes and networking
Cost: Free for CEBC members and AED 150 for non-CEBC members
(non-CEBC members are requested to make a cash payment at the venue)
Date: 23rd of April, 2019
Time: 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Venue: The Capital Club, DIFC
Join us and register now!