Concentrating Solar Heat (CSH) technology is helping industrial players generate heat and steam cleanly.
Heat demand in industrial processes is much greater than electricity demand (74% vs 26% respectively). In fact, globally, industrial heat demand outstrips total electricity demand in all sectors.
With this in mind, the World Bank’s MENA CSP Knowledge & Innovation Program has organized a free-to-attend webinar to learn how CSH can help companies reduce their carbon footprint and save on fuel whilst maintaining optimum performance. The CEBC invites you to join this webinar.
- What? Free Webinar: CSH solutions available today for carbon-free industrial heat and steam generation
- When? Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 3pm Dubai time
- Where? Online – Places are free but limited. Sign up here: http://bit.ly/2KnGOYy
In this webinar, top industry experts will give you…
- Practical case studies – hear how industrial processes are benefitting from CSH already;
- In-depth analysis on whether solar is a better source of heat than fossil fuels today, considering how companies are currently meeting their heat requirements;
- An assessment on which industries can benefit from CSH, including chemicals, food and beverage, mining, textiles, oil & gas, dairy, laundries, wood processing and many more; and
- Payback time calculations for CSH projects today and the expected accumulated fossil fuel displacement over their lifecycle.
Expert panelists include: Zaafir Waheed of ZED Solar, Siddharth Malik of Megawatt Solutions, and Svante Bundgaard of Aalborg CSP.