This view automatically shows upcoming CEBC events only. By clicking on the year, you may also see previously held events.
To view other types of events please use the links on the sidebar to the left.
To view more information on each event, click on show content underneath each event title.
To return to the list, please click reset.
Mon16Jan2017Thu19Jan2017Abu Dhabi National Exhibition CentreShow content
Enjoy CEBC discounted rates and benefits, to book your stand.
Energy Efficiency Expo at World Future Energy Summit (WFES) is a dedicated platform for authorities, regulators, professionals and end-users to connect with solution and service providers.
With facilities managers across the MENA region eager to achieve significant savings in energy costs, this is the ideal platform for marketing energy-efficient solutions and developing new business opportunities.
As an official partner of the Energy Efficiency Expo, the CEBC has obtained special discounted rates for its members who want to participate as a standholder or attend the several conferences.
Wed24May20178:30am - 5:00pmSofitel Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Dubai Marina, UAEShow content
Cost: Free - Pre Registration required
In association with the EU GCC Clean Energy Network II, Clean Energy Business Council is excited to support this workshop which is funded by the EU and organized with the support of the Dubai Supreme Council of Energy. The workshop will gather key industry, policy as well as research stakeholders from the EU and the GCC, for the Working Groups on Renewable Energy Sources and Electricity Interconnections & Market Integration.
The aim of the workshop is to discuss clean energy topics that are part of the current transformation of the energy markets and to develop pathways for cooperation on clean energy between EU and GCC stakeholders. The workshop will address:
- Current relevant strategies and initiatives in the EU and the GCC
- Common fields for collaboration between EU and the GCC
- Actions to be implemented through the CENII Action Plan for the next period
During the workshop, CENII will present the preliminary results of the consultation carried out over the last months and will seek further inputs from stakeholders to enrich its conclusions and identify actions and priorities for the related Working Groups’ Action Plan.
Wed14Jun20177:00 pmDusit Thani Hotel, Sheikh Zayed Road, DubaiShow content
The CEBC team wishes our members and their family a blessed and peaceful time during the holy month of Ramadan. On behalf of the CEBC Board of Directors we welcome you to join us for Iftar to celebrate this special time together. This will be a wonderful opportunity to join colleagues and friends and to share ideas and your vision for the clean energy sector in MENA.
Number of Seats: 2 places per member company
Tue11Jul20172.00PM - 3.30PM GSTOnline - WebinarShow content
Leading industry analysts believe that Electric Vehicles (EVs) with ranges from 200km to 500km on a charge will have the same up-front costs to buy in 2025 as combustion engine vehicles. This is a game changer for the automotive industry and the global economics of oil, merging this huge market into the electricity realm, slowly but surely.
This global shift represents a huge opportunity for the electricity market – and especially renewables, since it is important that clean energy fuel Electric Vehicles. But challenges remain to understand what is the size of the opportunity, how the market will develop and also as importantly, who will own the fleets of vehicles.
In this webinar leading industry experts analyse in detail the challenges that creating and adapting infrastructure to this new reality will entail. It will focus on new business models arising, opportunities for distributed energy and the creating of a marketplace of buyers and sellers of energy.
- Be ready for the change – Understand the status, technology and future projections of the EV industry, including timelines, and understand the significance of this global – and local – shift
- Consider how the main EV related industries will be experimenting with change, from energy and automotive to infrastructure, construction, urbanism, architecture and many more
- Analyse how global trends such as the sharing economy and driverless personal mobility will impact the electric vehicle growth and ownership
- Evaluate what are the opportunities along the whole electricity value chain and how to adapt your business model in stages for what is to come
Tue05Sep20172.00PM - 3.30PMOnline - WebinarShow content
With more solar entering the grid at record low prices, the future of energy is renewable. But as more peak load electricity enters the system, batteries and storage become essential for load shifting and to maintain the integrity of the grid. So, what are the most promising technologies developing that allow grids to manage energy loads? Will the solution be maximizing one of those technologies?
This webinar analyses in depth the impact on the dispatch to the grid of thermal storage, cool storage and batteries among other technologies. These are different approaches to resolve the same challenge of shifting energy from when it is produced to when it is needed – at the lowest possible cost.
- Hear about the importance of solar dispatchability from the grid operators and utilities’ point of view – how do different technologies differ in terms of relationship to the grid?
- Understand how the quality, quantity, continuity and predictability of energy dispatch from storage is key to secure the grid stability, and how this is secured by different technologies
- The inside track of lithium ion, thermal storage, cool storage and other technologies – how their profiles change in terms of dispatchability
Wed20Dec20172:00pm - 3.15pm GSTOnline - WebinarShow contentClean Energy Business Council in partnership with ATA Insights welcomes you to join this free webinar. The digitalization of the energy industry is a system overhaul, breaking down boundaries between sectors, increasing flexibility and enabling integration across the entire system. This webinar analyses how embracing digitalization early on will position energy companies along the supply chain in a win-win situation to profit from a customer-centric approach.
- Understand how the distinction between generation and consumption will blur, enabling customers and machines to decide in real time how to interact with the grid and what opportunities will arise for energy companies as a result of this transformation.
- Analyse the individual and interlinking role of smart grids, demand response, the integration of renewable energy resources, charging of EVs, big data and how the Internet of Energy (IoE) will evolve over time to create a win-win marketplace with more information for vendors and buyers.
- Study the solutions that are available today for improving customer-centrism in our industry to embrace early this disrupting and changing professional career landscape.
The webinar is free to attend, spaces are limited so book early to reserve your place. Please click here to register.