The Solar Expo & Forum is the largest event in the MENA region, where the world’s top smart city companies participate every year to meet and find new business opportunities in one of the world’s fastest growing markets.
This event offers and unparalleled platform to meet distributors, developers and government entities including utilities and private sector stakeholders who play an important role in developing and managing smart city projects in the region.
Smart Cities Expo & Forum offers a series of benefits exclusively to CEBC members to drive your profile and enhance your potential among the global future energy audience.
CEBC MEMBERS BENEFITS FOR EXHIBITION (from 13 to 16 January, 2020):
- 15% discount on space rates within the CEBC pavilion
- Access to Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week Opening Ceremony
- 1 complimentary The Future Sustainability Summit delegate pass
- Access to the Buyers’ Club Lounge, powered by Business Connect
- Rotating online banner in World Future Energy Summit exhibitor listing page
- Solar Expo & Forum personalized signature banner with stand number
To book your stand contact: Rajveer Singh at +971 50 616 8926 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
CEBC MEMBERS BENEFITS FOR ATTENDING THE FUTURE SUSTAINABILITY SUMMIT (14th – 15th January, 2020):
- 20% Discount on standard rates
- Full access to the 2-day conference
- Full access to the World Future Energy Summit forums and exhibition
- Summit documentation and presentations
- Opportunity to engage with speaker, delegates and exhibitors through online matchmaking program
- Meeting room and Wi-Fi access
- Certificate of attendance
- High-level networking lunch
For more information and to register please contact: Zayid Ahmed et +971 50 45 28 165 or email at email@example.com